- Development of projects and products through the entire software development lifecycle (initiation, coding, testing, delivery, support);
- Meeting timeline and quality objectives;
- Own development tasks from requirements gathering/analysis to implementation/deployment;
- Mentor junior team members and provide knowledge and practice sharing culture within team and company;
- Coordinate and interact with all relevant parties (e.g. PM, BA, Manager, QA, and customer) in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering enterprise software solutions or products;
- 4+ years of experience with ASP.NET,C#,.NET;
- Advanced knowledge of OOP;
- Experience with frontend development - HTML/js/css;
- Good knowledge of MS SQL and database design;
- Experience of working in an Agile environment;
- Good communication skills, good written and spoken English.
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (Angular 2+, ReactJS, Bootstrap);
- Experience with .NET Core;
- Experience with Git, advanced branching, pull requests;
- Experience with MSBuild and PowerShell;
- Experience in the insurance industry.
- Annual bonus as 13th salary payment (in the amount of 1 salary);
- Paid lunch in the lunch restaurant on the 1st floor of the office building (24/4 healthy snacks and beverages in our office canteen);
- Health insurance after trial period;
- Employees’ engagement events – globally and locally;
- Training budget to develop skills and expertise.