- Proven track record of developing and delivering enterprise software solutions or products,
- Advanced knowledge of OOP and enterprise integration patterns,
- Enterprise Java experience (Spring, Camel, Maven),
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and database design,
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (Angular 2+, ReactJS),
- Experience with task management systems (Jira, Redmine, or similar),
- Good understanding of CI/CD processes,
- Experience with Git, advanced branching, pull requests,
- Experience of working in Agile environment,
- Good communication skills, good written and spoken English,
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly,
- An open mind to new approaches and technologies,
- Result-driven personality.
- Development of insurance industry projects and products through the entire software development lifecycle (initiation, coding, testing, delivery, support),
- Meeting timeline and quality objectives,
- Lead tasks from gathering requirements to technical analysis and implementation,
- Mentor junior team members,
- Coordinate and interact with all relevant parties (e.g. PM, BA, Manager, QA, and customer) in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Experience with Docker and Ansible,
- Experience with the insurance industry.
- Annual bonus as 13th salary payment (in the amount of 1 salary),
- Paid lunch in the lunch restaurant on the 1st floor of office building (24/7 healthy snacks and beverages in our office canteen),
- Health insurance after the trial period,
- Employees’ engagement events – globally and locally,
- Training budget to develop skills and expertise.
- Monthly gross salary range EUR 2000 – 4400 depending on skills and experience.