- Work in an international environment;
- Use your knowledge;
- Maintenance and development of the existing system;
- Participate in internal projects.
- 3 years experience as .NET Developer;
- Proficiency in building web-based applications;
- Knowledge of the C# programming language and ASP.NET/.NET Core frameworks;
- Familiarity with SQL Server;
- Basic knowledge of front-end frameworks (Angular, React, jQuery, etc.);
- Familiarity with design/architectural patterns;
- Experience writing unit tests;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools;
- Understanding of DevOps culture and Agile methodologies;
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills;
- English proficiency.
- International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region;
- challenging and exciting tasks to carry out;
- personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit;
- good motivation package;
- common company benefits;
- professional and friendly team.