Posted: 19.04.2021.Or client is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. They offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension and annuities; and reinsurance markets.
- Java 8/Java11 + React,
- DevOps tasks, lots of automation tasks with Selenium, deployment, etc.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering enterprise software solutions or products.
- Advanced knowledge of OOP and enterprise integration patterns.
- Enterprise Java experience (Spring Boot, Camel, Maven).
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and database design.
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (Angular 2+, ReactJS).
- Experience with Git, advanced branching, pull requests.
- Experience of working in Agile environment.
- Good communication skills, good written and spoken English.
- Experience with Docker and Ansible
- Experience with the insurance industry
- Development of insurance industry projects and products through the entire software development lifecycle (initiation, coding, testing, delivery, support).
- Meeting timeline and quality objectives.
- Lead tasks from gathering requirements to technical analysis and implementation.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Coordinate and interact with all relevant parties (e.g. PM, BA, Manager, QA and customer) in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Annual bonus as 13th salary payment (in the amount of 1 salary),
- Paid lunch in the lunch restaurant in the 1st floor of office building (24/4 healthy snacks and beverages in our office) ,
- Health insurance after trial period,
- Employees’ engagement events – globally and locally,
- Training budget to develop skills and expertise.
- Monthly gross salary range EUR 2000 – 3300 depending on skills and experience.